Benefits of Choosing ALICAD Ltd – How we do it
- Flexible Scheduling/Same Day Service: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule appointments as and when appropriate for you. Simply choose a day and time, and we will be there.
- On-Time Service Guarantee: At Alicad Ltd, we know your time is valuable and we’ll never make you wait.
- Accommodating Service Hours: We don’t fit the Monday through Friday, 9a.m.-5p.m. schedule. We have more accommodating service hours. We can schedule service appointments as late as 8 p.m. This makes it easier for you. We also offer service on weekends. We will take your calls as late as 8 p.m. every single day of the week. For emergency service calls, we respond to your text messages beyond 8 p.m.
- Job Based Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your equipment is diagnosed, you will be informed on the rate it will cost for the repair, before the repair has begun.
- We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes.
- Customer Respect: We will respect you, your business or home and all of your property, while delivering our services. All of our technicians are trained to treat your premises/property like their own.
- Presentable Service Technicians: Presentation is important to all of our technicians. They take pride in the Alicad Ltd uniform. That is why they are expected to look presentable while completing services at your premises.
- Security and Safety: Each of our technicians is thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. When they are servicing your equipment, they will be wearing Alicad branded attire that will give you piece of mind in knowing that they are Alicad Ltd representatives. Alicad Ltd will further communicate the identity of their technician/representative before he/she arrives at your premises.
- Intensive Training: We ensure that every one of our service technicians has multiple years of experience. They are required to attend frequent refresher and development training sessions at certified training institutions. This is how they continue to attain the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Total Preparedness: Each service technician comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment that they will need to complete your service task. This it to make sure that the job gets done quickly without unnecessary trips to and from your premises. This is one of the ways we avoid wasting your time.
- Random Checks after Service: Our Technical Manager and/or Operations Director randomly visit clients who have received service from our engineers/technicians. The resulting service assessment forms part of the engineers/technician’s appraisal thus serving as an effective quality control in service delivery
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your service or repair requirements. If you aren’t, we will do whatever it takes to set things straight.
- Forms/ Documentation:
- When to schedule maintenance: Scheduled Maintenance of equipment shall be done in accordance to manufacturers’ specifications. This will also be influenced by the environment in which the equipment is operating and the schedule for its operation i.e. how many hours a day. We also endeavor to provide maintenance solutions that are within the budget of the client. Maintenance checklist will therefore be designed accordingly.
- Periodic checks: Maintenance checklist will include the below content as a minimum;
- Checks- Involves checking for performance and conditions of the critical parts of the machine if in good shape e.g. evaporator coils, drainage pipe, filter, indoor grill, drain pan, fan motor and blades, power supply, thermostats, fuses, abnormal noises etc. on Air Conditioners
- Cleaning- Involves cleaning of condenser coil, drain pans, indoor grill
- Replacements/ Refills: Includes replacements and refilling of consumable such as refrigerant gas, filter, drainage pipe, insulation